Johnson Omeiza contesting for a post


Good day to all Biological Science Students, My name is Johnson Omeiza (Omega).
I am running for Animal Biology Students Association (ABSA TREASURER)

I am very resilient, optimistic, determined, diligent, attentive, capable, sincere, result -driven, proactive and humble and these characteristics helped me get through, and appreciate the opportunity have been given.

I believe  That I am that type of person, that is ready to step into the position resolving problems and addressing them to the staff in help making our department run more precisely.

I have learned more about the commitment level it takes to get proper arrangement of managing funds. Commitment is what I will give to the component of ABSA students, and be the best representative of ABSA TREASURER.

I  Need your validation and support by rebroadcasting, voting so that together we can continue in accomplishing what we have already started, and I believe that every opinion matters and I will act as a voice to the department

Thank you all for your time, and I encourage all of you to exercise your right to vote for a better person that is fitted for the post

 
   
JOHNSON OMEIZA
               4
ABSA TREASURER 001






Comments